Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Aunt Sherry's First Blogiversary!

My Aunt Sherry is having her first blogiversary. Go to her site if you want to play and maybe win cool stuff!

What type of job do you have? I dog sit.
Where do you live? Illinois.
Where do you do your crafts/art work? In the laundry room and sometimes in my bedroom.
What is your favorite daytime beverage? Water, hot chocolate and flavored water.
What is your favorite dessert? Gelato icecream, gluten free chocolate zucchini bread and gluten free black forest cake.
Do you watch soap opera's and if you do what's your favorite? No. My favorite show is Chuck, Dick Van Dyke, Get Smart, Bewitched,Mary Tyler Moore and SpongeBob.
What's the last movie you saw in a movie theatre? Momma Mia with my momma.

5 comments:

Sherry said...

Thanks for joining Sophia!! I've never tried anything that is gluten free. I probably should! I think tomorrow I'm going to put a little game on my blog.

Have a great day!
Aunt Sherry

Suzie Button said...

Sophia, I wish you lived closer to TX, I could use a dog sitter! I have two very spoiled beautiful English Springer Spaniels named Cody and Bailey. You're such a cutie, thanks for joining the party with us! Pop over to my blog and down in my blog I have a picture of Cody and Bailey. They're so CUTE!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sophia! I loved Get Smart when I was a girl, too.
Missy

Sherry said...

Hi Sophia! I have an award for you on my blog. If you want to save the picture and put it on your blog you can. You can also pass the award on to some of your blog friends.

Love,
Aunt Sherry

Unknown said...

Is Sophia still at the party? I haven't heard any "small talk" from her. She must have got sick in the bathroom or something because she loves to talk about shopping. :)
Momma