1. Where is your favorite place to shop?
Little J's is a hippie store that has clothes, incense, hats, and stuff like that.
I like to shop at Trader Joe's. It is a food store and I like the people there. Our friends there are Tina, Diana, Barb and Tim.
2. Would you rather shop on-line or in the stores? Stores because I like to try everything on to make sure it fits and I like to touch it and see it up close.
3. If you needed new undergarments, but you saw something that you didn’t really need, but just wanted, which would you buy? I would buy both.
4. What really annoys you about other shoppers? When their kids run into me with their carts, when they talk on cell phones and when they don't bring their own reusable bags.
5. Have you ever got up to the checkout stand and had a ton of stuff in your cart and after they rang everything up you realized you didn’t have your money, check book, debit card, or credit cards?
Yes. I know it has happened but I can't remember what.
6. If you buy something that isn’t necessary or something just for fun do you feel like you have to justify it to yourself or your mom and dad? Not really.
7. Do you hide those unnecessary things for awhile and then later claim you’ve had them for a long time? No, I like to show it off right away.
Happy Blogiversary to all blog users and don't forget to vote on my poll!
2 days ago