Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy ThanksGiving!

As you can see, my background is all Thanksgving like....and well....I'm going to change it every Holiday, so it will be FUN! Here's the link to the site were I got my backgrounds: http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds.php?cat=54

Speaking of Thanksgiving, I'm going to send a Thanksgiving picture to a few lucky people!!! It's called being "Thanksed" So, when I send you the picture put it on your blog so everyone knows you've been Thanksed!!!! I'll send them out randomly to people I know until Thanksgiving, so get ready!

Thanks for reading!!!!!
Sophia :)

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Sounds like a great idea!!

Aunt Sherry

Unknown said...

OOOHHHH.....I can't wait. I hope I get "Thanksed." I like the new holiday look. Love you, Momma

Ashley K. Wescott said...

Very cool idea!